SV Alumnus, Stanford Alumnus, Indianapolis Colts WR, and solid human being Griff Whalen spoke to Northview students today and shared his blueprint for success with them. Here are some highlights:
- Have long term goals
- Set shorter-term, “process” goals to get there.
- WRITE DOWN GOALS ON PAPER OR CALENDAR
- Successful people have optimism and open-mindedness.
- LISTEN and apply advice.
- Pay attention to the smallest details
- Constantly pursue perfection
- Be and stay organized
- Networking or creating relationships matters